Canva Review: Edit Images & Remove Backgrounds
If you are new to designing, Canva is the best design tool that fits for designing images, printables, PDFs, invoices, flyers, infographics, or websites.
Canva suites for small business owners, online entrepreneurs, or marketers, and it offers three plans: free, pro and enterprise. For free Canva offers more than 250,000 templates, over 100 design types, thousands of photos, font styles, graphics, and 5GB of cloud storage, while paid plans offer over 420,000 templates, more than 75 million premium stock photos, videos, audio, graphics and a 100GB cloud storage.
Canva Features, Pros and Cons
Canva includes many special features and here are they
- Photo Effects to Improve Photos by enhancing or adding effects to them.
- Canva Pro gives you access to 75+ million photos and videos and +420,000 templates
- Access to icons, shapes, and stickers to use in editing images
- Font library where fonts are ranged
- A drag-and-drop editor which easy working with photos, videos, templates, elements, and fonts
- Creates images, invitations, planners, and other things
- Offers many effects to Animate images
- Publish or schedule posts to social media
- Content planner to view all your images
- Brand Kit which is a storage area for your brand assets
By now we know that Canva has a lot of pros, but it also has some cons:
- You cannot create unique elements, which means that you are stuck with the available ones, but you can change their colors and sizes, rotate or move them around
- Although Canva has thousands of templates and photos, they look generic
- Isn’t the best photo editor, so if you have heavy work you should combine it with Lightroom
- Hard to use on small screens like mobiles.
For a deeper Canva Tutorial, please read the original Canva Review.👈
And now we will talk about the steps of using Canva
- Choose a visual type and edit dimensions for your layout
- Select a template and modify It
- Choose a photo that matches your quote by uploading it or by importing it from another site
- Add overlays and edit sizes and colors
- Add text and choose fonts that suit readers
- Adjust the alignment as you prefer
- Resize your creation to suit an app you want to use on
- Now your image is ready to Download or Share
To have the ideal benefit from Canva as a designer, here are some notes to follow:
- Offer catchy services to get new clients, online work depend on visuals which are expensive when working with professionals, Canva help you design your great visuals by yourself
- Design team templates accessible to everyone in the organization to expand your client network and eases the stress caused by high pressure and deadlines
- Build long-term relationships: hold design workshops to educate your clients by making incremental design workshops to improve the clients’ skills
- Exploit your time in designing more than in copy editing by allowing clients to make small revisions themselves
- Use our magic resize feature to repurpose your designs for several platforms, or do them instantly without wasting your time with manual dimension variations.
Canva Case Study
For me, I use Canva for designing Instagram posts. Actually, here is a guide to help you get 1000 Instagram followers. However, make sure to post high quality images made on Canva.
And they are many attached images that explain the above descriptions, notes, and steps